All snorers don't have OSA but all the people suffering from OSA snore. For engaging in a productive discussion with your doctor, complete the following questionnaire. You can ask your bed partner for help.
1. Do you snore?
2. Are you excessively tired during the day?
3. Have you been told you stop breathing while sleeping?
4. Do you have high blood pressure?
5. Is your neck size greater than 16” (female) or 17” (male)?
6. Have you fallen asleep while eating?
7. Are you overweight?
8. Do you have difficulty falling asleep?
9. Does your heart pound irregularly during the night?
10. Do you nap frequently and wake refreshed?